Mô tả công việc
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, related equipment and cloud computing/cloud applications. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems (computers, laptops, printers, scanners, fax, server, network) to the end user’s satisfaction as per IT request form
- Deal with cloud applications/cloud computing
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received from staff
- Provide remote troubleshooting to office outside HCMC i.e. Hanoi office
- Implement IT security as per IT Policy as approved by Director
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with on boarding of new users
- Assist with termination and resignation of users to new users (deactivation of email and etc as per checklist)
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, internet, telephone line and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory as per Director's approval
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
Yêu cầu khác
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fair in overall English skill
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in IT Helpdesk or the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staff specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- High responsibility, can - do attitude and hard working
- Full - Time position(s) available: Monday to Friday